Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook corn according to package directions.
- Drain water, then mix in butter, cream cheese, garlic, sugar, salt, and parsley.
- Spoon into a casserole dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until lightly browned on top.
Here's another 5 star rating. My husband and oldest son really liked this. I loved it. I will be making this again and again. I just wanted to add that I first reviewed this over 5 years ago and this dish has become a staple at Thanksgiving and Christmas....the kids always ask, "Are we having Yummy Corn?"
Delish! Such an easy recipe that takes boring old corn to something wonderful.
This was a delicious and easy side dish! Thanks for sharing! Everyone at the table commented on how yummy the corn was.