Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one was given to me by my MIL.
Make and share this Yummy Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In mixer bowl, cream the first three ingredients.
- Add next three ingredients.
- Mix next four ingredients and add to mixing bowl.
- By hand add the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375 deg. for 12 minutes.
I have this recipe and these cookies are soooo good...thanks for sharing
Thanks to Best of 2011 Cookbook Official Game I picked this recipe to try.
My DH was not sure how this recipe would turn out but at the end he was glad I chose to give this recipe a try. The flavor is unique and soo Good!
For me what I liked about this recipe was that not only were they good but I could whip this recipe up at night time in no time at all! A
These cookies have a lot of moving parts yet it comes together quickly and makes a bunch. These are incredibly delicious! Thanks, adopt a greyhound! Made for PARTY December event.