Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ever looking for the right ingredients to go into a coleslaw? These work pretty well for me. I usually make a big batch and keep it in the fridge so you may want to reduce the ingredients if you just want it for a one off.
- 1⁄2 sugarloaf cabbage
- 1⁄2 red cabbage
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 330 ml of praise 99% fat-free coleslaw dressing
- 1 avocado, as you need it
- 1 cucumber, as you need it
- Thinly slice or grate all ingredients (minus avocado and cucumber) and mix together in a big bowl.
- Do not add dressing until you are going to eat coleslaw otherwise it will go all soggy.
- Serve coleslaw with avocado and cumcumber diced on top.