Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Make your bagels more enjoyable! Why buy this at the store when you can whip it up in seconds?! You can also put this on toast or anything else your tummy desires.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, depending on your desired taste (less (or more)
- Whip up cream cheese to help soften.
- Add brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon.
- Remember you can add less or more until you get that certain taste you are looking for.
- Whip together and store in a sealable container for storage in the fridge.
YUM!! Made with whipped cream cheese for a lovely light texture, and served with crackers and crisp apple slices. This was devoured quickly and very much enjoyed. Next time I may try it on bagels or pumpkin bread. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to make again for family and friends at Thanksgiving.
Thanks for sharing, I sprinkled with chopped walnuts, YUM!
Oh WOW!!!! This is WONDERFUL!!! So easy to make up and SOOOO Tasty!!!! I bought the 12 oz whipped cream cheese so I just adjusted the ingredients accordingly and this was just wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing!!