Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found this somewhere on the web. It sounds great:)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (we love Reese's!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugar, until light and smooth.
- Add the eggs; blend well.
- Pour in the milk; blend.
- Slowly add the flour, melted chocolate, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan; bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick tests out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes in pan before inverting; serve warm or cool.