Recipe by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Very easy pie crust to put together. Use either chocolate wafers or gingersnaps, depending on your need.
Top Review by rosslare
I have made this versatile pie crust numerous of times of different cookies and also pretzels. And if melting the butter before adding, this makes a perfect no bake crust as well. Perfect every time!
- 354.88 ml chocolate wafer crumbs or 354.88 ml gingersnap crumbs
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml butter, melted or 59.14 ml margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven, 350 degrees.
- Process cookies in food processor until crumbed. (Can use blender or rolling pin filled with cookies in Ziploc bag.).
- Mix crumbs, sugar, vanilla, and butter.
- If desired, reserve 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture for garnish.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and side of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool.