1/2 Photos of Yummy Chocolate Crumb Cake
We loved this, I have made it twice now and never had a problem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Stir together flour and sugar in large bowl.
- 4Remove 1/2 cup mixture; set aside for topping.
- 5Stir baking soda, baking powder and salt into remaining flour mixture.
- 6Add butter, egg, milk and syrup; beat mixer until well blended.
- 7Pour batter into greased pan.
- 8Sprinkle reserved flour mixture over top.
- 9Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Chocolate Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g