Recipe by *Parsley*
Deliciously chocolatey...and simple, too!
Top Review by Pandora Spocks
They were still too underdone at 9 minutes so after they cooled and we found they were still too soft, we put them back in the warmed oven for about 4 more minutes and they were great! I included these in my Christmas gift baskets and everyone loved them! Thanks for sharing!
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Combine flour and baking powder, and gradually stir into the chocolate mixture; stir until well-combined.
- Drop by teaspoons on to ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake.