Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The cookies empty the cookie jar soon as you fill it up. They are super soft and will please every cookie lover out there.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Add egg.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together flour, soda, salt and starch.
- Mix into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons on a wax or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for about a minute. Then transfer to cookie sheet for further cooling.