Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
The cookies empty the cookie jar soon as you fill it up. They are super soft and will please every cookie lover out there.
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Add egg.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together flour, soda, salt and starch.
- Mix into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons on a wax or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for about a minute. Then transfer to cookie sheet for further cooling.