Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add Vanilla.
- Beat in Eggs one at a time.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet mixture.
- Stir in choc.chips. (Add nuts at this point too if you'd like).
- Roll dough into little balls, about 1 tablespoon each, and place onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.