Recipe by princessmarissajp
These brownies are like chocolate chip cookies but even better! My friends love when I make these! It's simple and fun to make and the smell is lovely! enjoy!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I have made these brownies twice since 3/12/12 when I printed this recipe out.The first time I made them, I followed the recipe exactly even down to baking them in a 13 x 9 inch pan. They turned out pretty good,but just not thick enough for me. The second time, I baked them in a 11 x 7 inch pan,and increased the baking time to 25 to 30 minutes. To me they were just the right thickness,but just slightly on the under baked side(which both my SO and I really like). Thank you so much for posting a very good tasting brownie. " Keep Smiling :) "
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. After doing this, add flour mixture to the brown sugar mixture. Stir in your chocolate chips gradually.
- Spread into a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.Let sit and cool. Cut into bars. Enjoy!