If you love pie crust and cake and hot fudge, you'd like this pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Crust: Mix all the dried ingredients, then add the water.
- 2When done mixing, it should be like dough. Then get a pie tray, and flatten it on the tray. Leave some dough hanging on the sides.
- 3Filling :Mix all the ingredients for pie filling. If the batter is not moist enough , add a tad bit of more milk. Then pour the batter in the crust. Then put the hanging dough on the filling.
- 4Whole Pie: Stick the tray in the oven set on 375 degrees for 30-60 minute.
- 5When done, enjoy your hard work!
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Chocolate Cake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1430.7
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 1088.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 253.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 92.8 g
- Protein 30.2 g