Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you love pie crust and cake and hot fudge, you'd like this pie.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 473.18 ml well ground graham crackers
- 236.59 ml water
- 473.18 ml flour
- 473.18 ml chocolate syrup
- 236.59 ml chocolate syrup
- 473.18 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- .Crust: Mix all the dried ingredients, then add the water.
- When done mixing, it should be like dough. Then get a pie tray, and flatten it on the tray. Leave some dough hanging on the sides.
- Filling :Mix all the ingredients for pie filling. If the batter is not moist enough , add a tad bit of more milk. Then pour the batter in the crust. Then put the hanging dough on the filling.
- Whole Pie: Stick the tray in the oven set on 375 degrees for 30-60 minute.
- When done, enjoy your hard work!