Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you love pie crust and cake and hot fudge, you'd like this pie.
Make and share this Yummy Chocolate Cake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- .Crust: Mix all the dried ingredients, then add the water.
- When done mixing, it should be like dough. Then get a pie tray, and flatten it on the tray. Leave some dough hanging on the sides.
- Filling :Mix all the ingredients for pie filling. If the batter is not moist enough , add a tad bit of more milk. Then pour the batter in the crust. Then put the hanging dough on the filling.
- Whole Pie: Stick the tray in the oven set on 375 degrees for 30-60 minute.
- When done, enjoy your hard work!