Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was so good after a hamburger cook-out with all the cousins. From Dot.
Make and share this Yummy Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine next 3 ingredients & bring to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Remove from heat, pour over first mixture in bowl. Mix well.
- Add remaining.
- Bake in greased 11x16 pan 400 F for 20 minutes. Test center.
- Make Icing - Put sugar and vanilla in small mixmaster bowl.
- Combine margarine, milk, and cocoa in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over confectioners' sugar. Beat quickly, but well.
- Add nuts. Pour over cake and spread.
- Good warm or cold.