Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great idea from "chocolatecoveredkatie.com" which I made my own. Feel free to experiment with different add-ins and flavour combinations.
- 250 g chickpeas (cooked or drained and rinsed if using canned)
- 1⁄16 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons nut butter (almond would be nice)
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk, might need more
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute (optional, I didnt need it)
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip (or use raisins, cranberries, nuts, whatever tickles your fancy)
- Combine everything except for the oats and chocolate chips in abowl or your food processor and blend until smooth (I used a hand-held blender for this).
- Stir in chocolate chips and oats.