Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A wonderful Chinese dish that is wonderful with pork loin and more.
- 453.59 g spaghetti or 453.59 g linguine
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58-44.37 ml peanut butter
- 0.25 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
- 118.29 ml of green scallion
- Cook spagetti or linguini aldente.
- Drain spagetti and rinse with cold water.
- Let pasta cool.
- Use the same pot to prepare peanutbutter sauce.
- Add margarine then add peanutbutter.
- Add soy sauce and stir until smooth.
- Place pasta in a bowl and then add the peanutbutter sauce to the pasta.
- Top with sesame seeds and green scalion.
I scaled this back for 2 serves and used a half packet of ramen noodles which was more than enough as a side for the 3 of us (would only use 1/3 of a packet for us in future) and it was very much enjoyed, thank you bamboosmom, made for Name that INgredient tag game.