Recipe by bamboosmom
A wonderful Chinese dish that is wonderful with pork loin and more.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 2 serves and used a half packet of ramen noodles which was more than enough as a side for the 3 of us (would only use 1/3 of a packet for us in future) and it was very much enjoyed, thank you bamboosmom, made for Name that INgredient tag game.
- 1 lb spaghetti or 1 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup of green scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spagetti or linguini aldente.
- Drain spagetti and rinse with cold water.
- Let pasta cool.
- Use the same pot to prepare peanutbutter sauce.
- Add margarine then add peanutbutter.
- Add soy sauce and stir until smooth.
- Place pasta in a bowl and then add the peanutbutter sauce to the pasta.
- Top with sesame seeds and green scalion.