Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy chinese beef dish
- 500 g rump steak
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons bbq marinade
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- Cut steak on a 45 degree angle into stirfry strips. Make sure you cut all excess fat off and discard it as you go.
- Place steak in a mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Allow meat to sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat frypan up while you are waiting with 2 tbs of oil.
- After 10 minutes pour all meat and sauce into frypan. Stir and mix around in frypan until meat is cooked. Turn heat down to 1/4 temperature until sauce thickens.
- Serve with jasmine rice.