This is my idea of comfort food! Not very figure-friendly but the taste is so worth it :) I usually avoid using "cream of" anything or instant stuffing, but I make an exception for this recipe. I use boneless chicken breasts, but it's a great way to use up any leftover chicken too. Steps 1-4 can be done ahead of time (and freezes well). This makes a large batch so it's good for feeding a crowd. I like serving this with a side of fresh peas and crusty bread to soak up the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prior to cooking pasta shells, add salt and a few tablespoons of oil to the boiling pot of water. Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain. Rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside to cool.
- 2Prepare Stove Top stuffing per directions.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cooked chicken, prepared stuffing, one can of soup, broth, and mayo in a large bowl.
- 4Stuff each pasta shell with approximately 3 tablespoons of chicken/stuffing mixture. As you stuff, arrange shells in a large glass casserole dish, stuffing side up.
- 5Spoon the second can of soup over the shells. Bake for 30 mins or until the tops of the shells are golden brown and stuffing mixture is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Chicken Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 1008.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: