1/2 Photos of Yummy Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1 hr 20 mins
This is an easy way to make yummy Chicken Soup with Dumplings. (And it saves time too!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick up a Rotisserie Chicken from your local market.
- 2Bring Chicken Broth to Biol.
- 3Add your veggies and boil till tender.
- 4Keep it boiling and drop in bits of biscuit. I just squish the biscuit and tear off little - medium pieces. Just remember they're going to expand -- if you put in big pieces of biscuit you end up with HUGE dumplings
- 5When you're done dropping in the biscuits let that all boil together while you remove the meat from the chicken. Get as much as possible -- and chunk it up a little.
- 6Reduce heat Drop the meat in and let all cook together for 5-10 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and let stand 5-10 minutes I stir it around and search for chunks of meat I too large to fit on a spoon and cut them down smaller.
- 8Voila Chicken and Dumplings that no one will know didn't cook all day.
- 9~ Now if you want a creamier chicken and dumplings you can add a bit of milk/cream and flour mixed together and pour in after the dumplings.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Chicken Soup With Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 1056.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g