Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy-to-make, delicious pot pie! I made mine in individual serving-size large ramekins (about the same size as the ones used for pot pie at Bob Evans), but you can use a regular-size deep-dish pie plate, if you'd prefer.
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, fully cooked (or use a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (or a combination) or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup (or a combination) or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (or a combination)
- 1 (16 ounce) can peas and carrots
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 1/8 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook the chicken and let cool. Cut into bite-size chunks and set aside. Mix the broth; soup; spices and cornstarch together, then add peas & carrots and chicken pieces. Divide filling evenly among ramekins. Roll crusts out into rounds cut about an inch larger than the rim of the ramekin. Place a piece of crust on top of the filling and flute, molding to the sides of the ramekin, sealing the filling in completely. Bake on a cookie sheet for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.