Recipe by Graybert
A delicious and easy chicken dish - very tasty!
Top Review by didyb
This is one I have been making for a while. It's good. The swiss cheese gives it a little more flavor than those casseroles without. I somtimes nuke and cube the chicken before cooking, and bake for 30 minutes, when I'm short on time.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 package stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix (prepared)
- 4 slices processed swiss cheese (I use light)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (you can use water if you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breast in a dish, sprinkle with a bit of pepper.
- Top each breast with a piece of cheese.
- Pour stuffing mix over chicken and cheese- spreading to cover.
- Mix the soup and wine and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Place in a 350 oven for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours (when chicken is done- depends on your oven).
- Serve with rice and baby carrots or green beans.