Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Kids LOVE this recipe. Try it!
- 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiltued
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine chicken, sour cream, soups, poppy seeds, and cheese in a large bowl and mix together well.
- In a seperate bowl, combine crushed crackers, and melted butter. Stir well.
- Spoon chicken mixture into well gresed 13 x 9 inch backing dish.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.