- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the onion powder, cumin, cilantro,paprika,salt,garlic powder, and black pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- Put the olive oil in a different bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the olive oil (just coating)and put in the spice mix. Do this with every chicken piece.
- Cook it over medium-high heat for about 15-20 minutes. You can do it all at once. Enjoy!