Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious chex mix with the original recipe as a starting point. I love this!!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup rye crisp
- 1 cup mini breadstick
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 cup Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 1 cup Bugles original flavor snacks
- 8 tablespoons butter or 8 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Melt butter/margarine and pour in roasting pan. Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until well coated. (You may want to add more seasonings to taste.).
- Bake one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in air tight container.