Very easy and delish!! I make these once every couple weeks for the three boys I nanny for, and on the weekends for friends after a long night. Complete meal wrapped in a Pilsbury biscuit YUmmM! A favorite of lots of friends! Can be topped with gravy for ultimate biscuits and gravy! You can substitude bacon for any meat (sausage, ham, ect.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pull out pack of biscuits & open, to let warm (so its easier to roll out) slice bacon into 1/2 bites.
- 2Cook bacon 2 minute in medium skillet over medium heat.
- 3turn heat down to med-low; add butter, onion, & a pinch of salt and pepper to pan until translucent (about 5 min).
- 4Preheat oven according to directions on biscuit pkg.
- 5scramble 2 eggs, add pinch of salt to eggs, and add to pan cook until just under, the way you'd like to eat your eggs, pull off heat and set aside.
- 6Roll out your 8 biscuits until about 4 1/2 inches round and hold like a taco shell in your hand while you stuff it with a spoon full of egg stuffing, add a sprinkle of cheese fold/pinch the biscuit closed (can use a fork to press against edges if thats easier) and place on a baking sheet atleast 2 inches apart from the other biscuits.
- 7I bake for about 13-14 mintues but watch closely, as everyones ovens are different, just until tops of biscuits are browning. pull them out and let sit for a few minutes!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy, Cheesy & Bacon Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.9
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 981.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g