Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and delish!! I make these once every couple weeks for the three boys I nanny for, and on the weekends for friends after a long night. Complete meal wrapped in a Pilsbury biscuit YUmmM! A favorite of lots of friends! Can be topped with gravy for ultimate biscuits and gravy! You can substitude bacon for any meat (sausage, ham, ect.)
- pull out pack of biscuits & open, to let warm (so its easier to roll out) slice bacon into 1/2 bites.
- Cook bacon 2 minute in medium skillet over medium heat.
- turn heat down to med-low; add butter, onion, & a pinch of salt and pepper to pan until translucent (about 5 min).
- Preheat oven according to directions on biscuit pkg.
- scramble 2 eggs, add pinch of salt to eggs, and add to pan cook until just under, the way you'd like to eat your eggs, pull off heat and set aside.
- Roll out your 8 biscuits until about 4 1/2 inches round and hold like a taco shell in your hand while you stuff it with a spoon full of egg stuffing, add a sprinkle of cheese fold/pinch the biscuit closed (can use a fork to press against edges if thats easier) and place on a baking sheet atleast 2 inches apart from the other biscuits.
- I bake for about 13-14 mintues but watch closely, as everyones ovens are different, just until tops of biscuits are browning. pull them out and let sit for a few minutes!