1/2 Photos of Yummy Cheese " Bowl " Dip
1 hr 15 mins
My mother started making this for me and my friends in high school. 12 years later, we can't have a "girl's weekend" without it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut a 1" slice off the top of the bread. Set aside.
- 3Remove center of bread, leaving 1/2 inch thick shell. Cut center of bread into cubes and bake until toasted.
- 4Dip: With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream and salsa until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese.
- 5Spoon mixture into bread bowl, place top onto bread and wrap twice with foil.
- 6Bake about 1 1/2 hours, or until hot.
- 7Serve with toasted bread cubes, Tostitos and veggies.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Cheese " Bowl " Dip
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.8
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 1076.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g