Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like the sweet flavour of the preserved fruits in this cheese ball. Good at parties when you need a variety of spreads.
- 125 g cream cheese
- 300 g tasty cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons crystalised ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons glace cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- chopped nuts
- Mix the two cheeses together in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix well and place in fridge to chill for 1hr.
- Shape into a ball and roll in chopped nuts.
- Keep chilled til ready to serve on crackers.