Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really quick and easy appy, that's really tasty.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 can flake chicken or 1 can tuna
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Blend together.
- Form a ball (I line a bowl with foil, then transfer to serving platter, don't forget to remove foil!=) and garnish with: chopped nuts or sesame seeds or parsley and paprika.
- Recipe can be divided in half once made, and stored in freezer for future use.
- (Is better when chilled and made night before, so that flavors can blend.).
- Place on serving platter and serve with your choice of crackers.