1/3 Photos of Yummy Caramel Apple Cider
We discovered this yummy drink at Starbucks a few years back. I made it a mission to figure out how to make it at home. Our family has enjoyed our homemade version for a couple years now and think it's better than Starbucks. It tastes best with homemade whipped cream instead of other substitutions, so it takes a little bit more work - but you won't regret it. It's sooooo good! You can use cinnamon extract in place of the Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce syrup. It's a sweet, hot drink - Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1First, put small glass mixing bowl & mixer beaters in freezer (for whipping cream, recipe to follow).
- 2Heat cider ingredients on stovetop or crockpot until steaming (if using cinnamon extract, you'll want to use a little less than recipe calls for).
- 3Divide into 8 mugs, top with whipped cream.
- 4Drizzle caramel syrup on top of whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 5Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- 6WHIPPED CREAM: Using a small glass mixing bowl & mixer beaters (that have been chilled in the freezer) mix the whipped cream ingredients until it thickens. Wait to make this until the cider is ready to be served.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Caramel Apple Cider
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon dolce syrup