Recipe by Sharon loves her kids
I don't remember were this recipe came from but everybody seems to like them.
Top Review by hotmama
This recipe is a total hit in my family, they seem to keep disappearing as they cool off!!! I tweeked a bit by using 3/4 cup organic sugar instead of white and added 1/2 cup m&m's and 1/4 each of dark chocolate chips and reese chips. I also left mine in ball form and they turned out beautifully! Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together margarine and the sugars.
- Mix the next six ingredients into the creamed mixture. Then add the oats and the candy.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and set on a greased cookie sheet, flatten them gently with fingertips.
- bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Yummm! Enjoy!