Recipe by Delish
I'm not typically a "nut" person. My friend had my husband and I over for dinner and she made these and put them in a salad. My husband isn't normally a nut person either but he begged me to get the recipe from her (not typical). You can eat them plain but we like them in a simple salad with balsamic vinegarette dressing. Oh so good!
Top Review by LitaLou
These are my favorite! I have the oven at 300, though, since they don't seem to get crispy-crunchy otherwise. And I line my cookie sheet with parchment paper. The nuts don't stick at all. Try maple flavoring, also - and walnuts along with the pecans. Delicious!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat egg white until stiff.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Mix in pecans and stir until evenly coated; pout on cookie sheet and spread out.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until browned.