Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Brownies that are easy to make, yummy to eat and gone within seconds!
- 65 g plain flour
- 65 g cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 g baking soda
- 50 g butter (better if it is low fat)
- 6 g sugar
- 75 g white chocolate (Asda's is better)
- 20 g nuts (optional) or 20 g chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 ml vanilla essence
- 20 g white chocolate
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, butter and vanilla essence in a bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate stirring regulary. When smooth, mix it in with the above mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, sugar and coca powder.
- Add the dry ingrediants to the liquid mixture and stir until it looks moist and well mixed together.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate chips last.
- Pour mixture into a dish and evenly spread it out. Put into oven for 10 - 13 minutes.
- When the brownies are finished cooking, take out of the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top for a decoration and then cut to serve.