Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I received this from my friend Keri Siegman. It is yummy!
- 18 ounces Duncan Hines yellow cake mix (1 box butter golden cake)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 ounces mini chocolate chips (3/4 bag)
- Hershey's syrup
- powdered sugar
- Combine cake mix, sugar, veg. oil, and sour cream. Mix on low until blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating 4 minutes between each egg.
- Add vanilla, mix 1 minute. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease bundt pan. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 1 hour @ 325 degrees.
- Cool slightly and flip out of pan. Drizzle Hershey's syrup over cake. Dust with powdered sugar.