Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found quite a number of similar recipes on how to make it, I decided to try it using my own way and according to my tastebud, they turn out pretty well :) i made this only for myself thus the quantity of ingredients im putting up is only for one person per serving. they can be easily doubled though :)
- 1⁄4 green cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- Melt half tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over a medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and garlic.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, then add the cabbage followed by the remaining butter, sugar, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Cook them over low heat and stir them occasionally until cabbage is tender.
Great! I doubled the recipe and used brown sugar and 1 tsp minced garlic. I have to satisfy other appetites. I will make again.