Recipe by hpitler
The taste of great Buffalo-style wings in a dip. This is easy to make and great for parties.
- 16 ounces cream cheese (light is ok)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chicken, canned
- 8 ounces grilled chicken, shredded with fingers
- 4 ounces buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix butter, canned chicken, grilled chicken, and wing sauce.
- Pour mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and mixtures bubbles.
- Serve with tortilla chips.