Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
For those of you that don't like Brussels Sprouts...give this recipe a try.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Brussels sprouts, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) containerspreadable cream cheese with vegetables
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup crouton
- Put Brussels Sprouts into a large bowl and stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with croutons; drizzle melted butter over croutons.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
We like brussel sprouts in many ways so were eager this idea. This is rich, rich, rich, and I agree it would be a nice holiday side or even a nice offering at a pot luck. I did reduce the butter drizzle and added 8 oz of fresh mushroom slices. I served with grilled chicken breast & a green salad. Made for the Let's PARTY event.
I love brussels sprouts and I loved this recipe. It's sort of different than the usual sprouts recipes. I loved the buttery crouton topping. This would be nice for a Thanksgiving or Xmas side dish. Thanx for sharing!
I didn't bother with the topping (which sounds yummy) but this is EXCELLENT! I like brussel sprouts and this makes them good enough for everybody to enjoy!