Recipe by chasie pie
Who knew homemad3 brownies could be so easy. BIg yummy brownies that aren't cakie.
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups toffee pieces (optional) or 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9x13 baking dish.
- 2. Melt butter and chocolate in double boiler, stirring occasionally. Remove from hear. Hint: It helps if you melt butter first.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- 4. Add chocolate mixture and mix well using electric mixer.
- 5. Add salt and flour and mix well with mixer.
- 6. Optional, gently fold in toffee or walnuts.
- 7. Pour into baking dish and bake for 45 -50 minutes.