Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't stand oatmeal, but have been trying to eat healthier these days. I stumbled upon this creation, it is now what I eat every day for breakfast, sometimes with fruit added.....It is delicious!
- 177.44 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 14.79 ml sugar (I use splenda)
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract (madagascar)
- 118.29 ml old fashioned oats (NOT quick cook!)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all together, enjoy!
- Typically, I mix yogurt, sugar and vanilla in morning, add oats immediately before I leave for work and eat once I get there (about 1/2 hour later). It is delicious!
I start my morning with this, too, but add lots of chopped fresh fruit, 2 tbs. of wheat germ, and a sprinkle of chopped nuts. I added some good madagascar vanilla paste and it really adds a lot to the yogurt taste. Thanks! Roxygirl
I like how this is simple. Anything can be added (blueberries, strawberries...) I used the cinnamon. I like cinnamon but not in everything. In this, I didn't like it a lot. So I will probably try it again but without the cinnamon. And maybe I'll use more yogurt cause in the morning it was too thick and I added more yogurt. Thanks Cylee. Made for Breakfast Photo forum.