Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
I made these up the other day. I was just experimenting, and these turned out really good. Another plus is they are so easy to make!! Enjoy!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk (add more if needed to get the right consistancy of biscuit dough)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped sliced turkey or 1 1⁄2 cups sliced ham or 1 1⁄2 cups sliced chicken
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable spray.
- Combine all ingredients and spoon mixture evenly in muffin tins.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, or till golden brown.
We used the Heart-Smart Bisquick for this recipe. So the regular Bisquick may give you a different taste.