Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like blt's you will love this dip! its so yummy! you just have to have it again and again! I get asked over and over for the recipe; everyone loves it! It's really easy to make and you can opt to omit the lettuce--I've served it with and without and it's great either way!
- 6 -8 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 1 -2 lb bacon
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 loaf bread
- Cook bacon, drain, chop.
- Seed tomatoes, dice and place in between paper towels to dry, I gently pat and roll and change paper towels again so they are dry as possible.
- In serving bowl mix sour cream, mayo, bacon bits, and tomatoes.
- Toast all the bread, cut off crusts, and cut into triangles.
- Before serving, top with lettuce, IF DESIRED.