1/1 Photo of Yummy Biscuit Cups
I was feeling creative while making dinner and this is what I came up with. My boyfriend loved theses. They are definitely a keeper. Feel free to get creative with this. You could change up the meat and cheeses, even switch tomato soup to cream of whatever. This can be pretty versatile. You could even make this into breakfast using eggs and bacon. Yay!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground meat (I used hamburger)
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or veggie oil)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1/2 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 cup white onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons condensed tomato soup (you could also use 3 tbs of tomato paste)
- 3/4 cup beef broth or 3/4 cup stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1Brown meat in a skillet. While the meat is browning spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray. With your hands stretch out the biscuits so they are about 4 inches wide and push them into the muffin pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Drain fat from meat. Add olive, fennel seeds, red chili flakes, garlic powder, onion, and pepper. Cook at a medium heat for 3 minutes.
- 3Then add tomato soup, beef broth and parsley flakes. Let simmer for 6-7 minutes to reduce liquids.
- 4Spoon meat mixture into biscuit cups and place into oven. Bake for 7 minutes then remove from oven and place cheese on top. Return to oven for 3-4 more minutes or until edges of biscuits are turning golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Biscuit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 916.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: