For all you peanut butter and chocolate lovers out there, THIS IS THE RECIPE FOR YOU!! Very simple to throw together, smells great baking in the oven and tastes even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line an 8 inch square or round baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 3Use an electric mixer to beat butter in large bowl until smooth.
- 4Add peanut butter to butter, beating until well blended.
- 5Beat in brown sugar.
- 6Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Beat in vanilla.
- 8Sift flour and baking powder into medium bowl.
- 9Add to peanut butter mixture, blend and stir in chocolate.
- 10Transfer batter to pan and use a spatula to smooth top.
- 11Bake until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge of pan comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 33 minutes.
- 12Transfer pan to rack, use aluminum foil to lift brownies from pan, remove and cool completely.
- 13Cut brownies into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Beyond Belief -- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Brownies!!
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g