Recipe by Shiraz
This recipe is so good and easy too. I love to have them on Saturday mornings with my coffee!
Top Review by fluffystew
These are sooooo good! I made them for breakfast yesterday and my dad said they were the best muffins he's ever had! I used fresh picked raspberries from my backyard, which were sweet enough to use on their own. I'll definitely be using this recipe again!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (I use 1 cup white and 1 cup wheat)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups berries (any type you want or a combination...I like a blueberry and raspberry combination. Fresh is best but)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, oil, and eggs.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Mix until just blended.
- Don't mix until smooth, batter should be a little lumpy.
- Fold in berries.
- Divide mixture evenly into greased large muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.