1/1 Photo of Yummy beef vegetable stew
2 hrs 20 mins
Amanda Beth's Note:
This is a throw together recipe I made the day after dreaming about vegetable soup all night. (I don't understand the dreams either!) But I don't like watery vegetable soup, so this is my version!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, medium diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, with juice
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Brown ground beef with worcestershire sauce in soup pan.
- 2Drain well, and wipe out the pan to remove extra grease.
- 3Return ground beef and add remaining ingredients, except water.
- 4Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are done.
- 5Skim any fatty spots in the soup.
- 6Add water to make the soup as soup-y as you like.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy beef vegetable stew
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 1078.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 22.5 g