Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an approximation of how I throw burgers together when I have extra ground beef and little time. It is quick and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef (12% or leaner)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheese (I use cheddar or jack)
- Use your hands to mix Ground Beef, Sauce, Onion, Garlic, Salt & Pepper.
- Slowly mix in Bread Crumbs until it gets thick, but not so much that they are really noticeable.
- Separate into four equal parts.
- Roll into large balls then gently flatten. Do not press, pound, or smash.
- Grill until you reach desired temperature. (I use a George Forman Grill).
- Take off the grill and top with shredded cheese.
Really good burgers! I used lean ground turkey and cooked them on the foreman grill. I do think they could have used more BBQ sauce, but yummy all the same. Thanks for posting!
This was awesome!!! I used Sweet Baby Rays Honey Barbeque sauce
These burgers were very good with a nice combination of flavors. I'll cut back on the bread crumbs next time and maybe add more of the barbecue sauce which I really like on my burgers. Thanks for sharing.