Recipe by Lesley Anne
These are served at a local BBQ House. They are absolutely WONDERFUL!
Top Review by LainieBug
I have never eaten BBQ pork on a baked potato and really loved the combination of flavors. I will add that I did not use the sour crean because in my little ol' mind it just doesn't go with BBQ sauce. But the pork, cheese and butter on a potato were yummy! ETA: Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- olive oil
- 2 cups bbq pork roast, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare each potatoes for baking by washing them and then coat with 1-2 teaspoon(s) of olive oil.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 60 minutes (or until done) in a oven set to 375.
- Split each potato and fluff with a fork.
- Add butter, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Return to oven and allow cheese to melt.
- Remove from oven and top with meat.
- Serve Warm.