- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine and mix with crumbs, press into bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed evenly milk over the graham crackers crumbs.
- Top with chips.
- Press down firmly.
- Bake in a 325 degree preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.