Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not a joke recipe, honestly I make it all the time - have done for over 10 years & find it really yummy. When you think about it, it's not all that different from the old classic PB & J..... I love to eat this in thickly sliced soft white bread, it's also tasty in fresh brioche too. You have to use a regular (smooth) Dijon though, it doesn't work with any other mustard. I have made this sandwich for friends & most have really enjoyed it & asked for it again later!
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (scant)
- Spread 1/2 the mustard evenly on each of the slices of bread.
- Thinly slice the banana & lay out on one slice. Sprinkle the sugar over the top.
- Lay the other slice of bread on top, pat it down, slice it & enjoy -- hopefully!