Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple refreshing drink! 8)
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled &, quartered
- 18 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 ounces coconut milk
- 3 ounces dark rum
- 2 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut, to garnish
- Drop cut bananas juice in blender, blending until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk, rum and ice; mix until frothy.
- Garnish with the toasted coconut.
Very well enjoyed last night by me and my daughter. Like Ratalouille mentions the banana flavor was strong, so if you like banana this will work great for you. Made for Zaars Chef Alphabet Soup Tag Game.
I made this for the "Taste of Yellow" event - May 2009 ... The flavor of the bananas really pull through in this drink. As a personal preference, I used coco lopez cream of coconut, in place of the coconut milk. So delicious and refreshing on a hot day!!! Thank you Ocean~Ivy :)